Saturday, July 21, 2012

You&Me [Jemi, Mini] Part 2

1# You&Me [Jemi, Mini] Part 2.
Advertisements

VDO of You&Me [Jemi, Mini] Part 2

You&Me [Jemi, Mini] Part 2 Tube. Duration : 0.40 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from learn more here Nyc Restaurant Week. sry I need time to put the story here i hope you all like this story: The boys parents always wanted a restaurant with their family. And they still could have it now. "That's awesome dad" Kevin told his father. And suddenly the whole thing changed. "A restaurant in Lindsay" "Lindsay Lohan?" Nick asked, of course liking that thought. "No, Lindsay is a little town in California" "Does Lindsay Lohan live there?" "Nick!" Joe shouted "She does not live there and now stop thinking about her naked, little kid in the room okay?" Dave shook his head "Dad, we don't want to live there, I go to college here in New York" "I know Kevin but don't you see what a big chance this is for me? I finally get a chance to open my own restaurant" "But dad... New York is soooo much better than that, I bet there is nothing to do at all!" "There won't even be hot girls" Nick complained and Joe slapped the back of his head. For a brother he does slap him a lot. "Kevin you are going to stay here okay? We will find you an apartment, maybe with one of your friends, Nick, Joe and Frankie are moving with me!" "Dad! I am already 18, I don't wanna move" "You can move back to New York when you finished your Senior year okay?" "Can I move back here then too?" Nick asked. Joe and Nick both were in Senior Year. How when they are brothers? They were twins. Joe the 15 minutes older one. They didn't look like each other, you could say that they looked like brothers but not twins. "I bet with you, Lindsay Lohan ...
View Related articles related to Nyc Restaurant Week. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share You&Me [Jemi, Mini] Part 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment