Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BU_ASL1_Unit 1-9_Port/Reynolds_Kim

1# BU_ASL1_Unit 1-9_Port/Reynolds_Kim.
Advertisements

VDO of BU_ASL1_Unit 1-9_Port/Reynolds_Kim

After we tend to got the information regarding Restaurant Week Ny ago VDO, we will scrutinize the BU_ASL1_Unit 1-9_Port/Reynolds_Kim. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I even have stumble upon BU_ASL1_Unit 1-9_Port/Reynolds_Kim. I saw that it had been important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not need to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. BU_ASL1_Unit 1-9_Port/Reynolds_Kim Tube. Duration : 8.62 Mins.

A: Hi. Whats your name? L: My name is Liz. What is your name? A: My name is Amanda. How are you? L: Im busy this week, Im tired How are you? A: Last week was busy, but now I am great! Are you a student? L: Yes, Im a student at BU.I am hearing but I am learning asl. My teacher is Kelly. Do you know him? A: Is he male? Asian? Black hair? Glasses? L: Yes, is he your teacher? A: Yes, I am studying sign language too. I am hearing too. When is your class? L: Every Monday and Wednesday at 7pm. When is your class? A: Every Tuesday and Thursday at 11am. Please for me, can you shut the window? Im cold. L: Sure.(shut window) How do you get to class? A: I like to walk, but I ride the bus when it is raining. L: I always walk to class because I live close by. A: Where do you live? L: I live in an apartment in Boston. I live across the street from the food store. A: Is that next to noodle street? L: No, it is west. Where do you live? A: I live in a house in Boston with 3 roommates. Do you have roommates? L: I have none roommates, but I have 2 dogs. 1 is called spot. 1 is called tiger. Spot has brown hair and is big. Tiger has blonde hair and is friendly. Do you have pets? A: Not here, but at my parents house we have a cat. L: Do you have siblings? A: I have none brothers. I have 2 sisters. 1 is named Ali. 1 is named Amy. Ali is 23. She likes playing sports. Amy is 30. She is pregnant with a baby girl. L: Where did you grow up? A: I was born and raised Long Island, NY. Where is your ...
View Related articles related to Restaurant Week Ny. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share BU_ASL1_Unit 1-9_Port/Reynolds_Kim.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment