Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jeremy Lin and Madonna:Like a Virgin Parody

1# Jeremy Lin and Madonna:Like a Virgin Parody.
Advertisements

VDO of Jeremy Lin and Madonna:Like a Virgin Parody

After we have a tendency to got the data regarding Restaurant Week Ny ago VDO, we'll explore the Jeremy Lin and Madonna:Like a Virgin Parody. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I have come upon Jeremy Lin and Madonna:Like a Virgin Parody. I saw that it had been necessary for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i am happy to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Jeremy Lin and Madonna:Like a Virgin Parody Video Clips. Duration : 3.18 Mins.

Lauren Francesca gets caught up in Linsanity in a classic parody of the Madonna song, "Like a Virgin" She adds Jeremy Lin, Madison Square Garden and the Knicks to start her adventure. Special Thanks Executive Producer Walter Masterson www.waltermasterson.com @waltermasterson Producer Louie Torrellas- Ambitious Media www.ambitious.ly Director David Gallardo supadavefilms@gmail.com Composer Brandon Visel www.brandonvisel.com Sound Engineer Mike Messer Writer Ross Mihalko Twitter @creative_giant Editor David Gallardo and Carlos Thanks to Jake Choi for being an awesome Jeremy Lin. www.jakechoi.com Twitter @jakechoi1 Special Thanks Chris Jimmy Aponte Lyrics JEREMY LIN or LIKE A J. LIN (A "Like a Virgin" parody/tribute to Jeremy Lin) I really used to love the Knicks But all they did was loo-oo-ose It's bad when the Jersey Nets Look so good to you They were beat, every week Losing streak, didn't have a clue Then you made your deal Now they win for real My Orange and Blue Jeremy Lin Scores from the far three point line Like a Chinese food restaurant He delivers Every time Gonna buy up all your gear, boy That stuff is selling fast Had to kill for your jersey Cause this one was the last Not Chinese, Taiwanese, Asian dudes, only reach his knees He's just six foot three Yeah, but six foot three in Asia is huge Jeremy Lin Drives to the basket just fine That was not an Asian slur They don't drive bad All the time Jeremy Lin I'm gonna make you all mine Jeremy Lin I'll let you score ...
View Related articles associated with Restaurant Week Ny. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Jeremy Lin and Madonna:Like a Virgin Parody.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment