Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Maggie Nuttall's By The Seat Of My Pants: True Stories Of Wit & Grit @ The Inspired Word/Part 1

1# Maggie Nuttall's By The Seat Of My Pants: True Stories Of Wit & Grit @ The Inspired Word/Part 1.
Advertisements

VDO of Maggie Nuttall's By The Seat Of My Pants: True Stories Of Wit & Grit @ The Inspired Word/Part 1

After we have a tendency to got the knowledge regarding Restaurant Week Ny ago VDO, we will scrutinize the Maggie Nuttall's By The Seat Of My Pants: True Stories Of Wit & Grit @ The Inspired Word/Part 1. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I have encounter Maggie Nuttall's By The Seat Of My Pants: True Stories Of Wit & Grit @ The Inspired Word/Part 1. I saw that it absolutely was important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. one-time offer Maggie Nuttall's By The Seat Of My Pants: True Stories Of Wit & Grit @ The Inspired Word/Part 1 Tube. Duration : 12.57 Mins.

inspiredwordnyc.com Maggie Nuttall presents her one-woman show, By The Seat Of My Pants: True Stories Of Wit & Grit @ The Inspired Word, Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011, One and One Bar/Restaurant, Nexus Lounge. Manhattan, NYC. Hosted by Gemineye. This is the first of two parts. The second part can be found here youtu.be Storyteller/Comedian/Actress Maggie Nuttall has a BA in Theatre from Marywood University. This is her third solo show in as many years. Her other solo shows are Off the Beaten Path in 2009 Me Me Me Festival hosted by the Broadway Comedy Club, and Roll With It at the 2010 NYC Frigid Theatre Festival produced by HorseTrade Theatre. She has taken on such roles as Beatrice from Effect of Gamma Rays on Man In The Moon Marigolds and Leona in Tennessee Williams' Confessional. She is a frequent performer at the NYC MOTH Story Slams and has told stories onstage at The Bitter End, the Nuyorican Poets Cafe, Housing Works, and SouthPaw in Brooklyn. "Maggie Nuttall tells powerful stories. She is angry and she is funny and sometimes I am afraid of her. I can always count on her to keep me on the edge of my seat." - Jenifer HIxson, The MOTH Senior Producer The Inspired Word of NYC is one of the country's hottest open mic spoken word poetry/performance series. Produced by longtime journalist and former Village Voice columnist Mike Geffner and hosted by HBO Def Poetry star Gemineye, NYC spoken word legend Nathan P., and poet Aimee Herman, it happens every week in downtown ...
View Related articles one-time offer related to Restaurant Week Ny. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Maggie Nuttall's By The Seat Of My Pants: True Stories Of Wit & Grit @ The Inspired Word/Part 1.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment