Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Show Time (an Cameron Quiseng love story) Chapter 21

1# Show Time (an Cameron Quiseng love story) Chapter 21.
Advertisements

VDO of Show Time (an Cameron Quiseng love story) Chapter 21

Show Time (an Cameron Quiseng love story) Chapter 21 Video Clips. Duration : 0.78 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Nyc Restaurant Week. Cameron's POV Rachel and Claire are always with each other now. They never fight and are always laughing. We only have a week left of tour but we are all happy. We are on our way to New York and the girl want to shop. "I don't know what I'm going to buy first. Cloths, a new ipod or shoes." Rachel and Lauren are talking about shopping as we all eat breakfast. It's the first time the girls have been to New York and it's where they would have been if not being on tour with us. "I'm buying shoes. I need some new Converses." Lauren comments. "That's my woman." Zach says kissing her. "Are you guys going shopping with us?" Rachel asks looking at me. "Of course! We have been here so we know where to go and what is fun to do. I might even let you beat me at bowling again." I smile at her. "You didn't let me beat you the first time. I beat fair and square, babe." she adds. "Plus we are not letting you girls roam around alone in New York. Not after what happened in Kentucky with Claire and I." Mikey said and everyone agreed. We shopped around and shockingly the girls didn't take half as long trying on cloths as I had thought they would. We went to every shop and girls brought everything. The guys and I had to carry the bags and after thinking about it I'm not sure where on the bus we are going to put this. After returning the bags to the bus we head out for the New York nightlife. Lights everywhere shining overhead and signs flashing in shop and restaurant windows. Mikey had the ...
View Related articles associated with Nyc Restaurant Week. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Show Time (an Cameron Quiseng love story) Chapter 21.


No comments:

Post a Comment