Monday, July 9, 2012

Dartmouth Presidential Lectures: Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City

#The Best Dartmouth Presidential Lectures: Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City. Advertisements

Good VDO of Dartmouth Presidential Lectures: Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Summer Restaurant Week Nyc. i need it to block my sisters. and the public. info that is useful. along with your friends. Dartmouth Presidential Lectures: Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City, which I even have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the view. Dartmouth Presidential Lectures: Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City Video Clips. Duration : 59.52 Mins.

New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg delivered the inaugural Dartmouth Presidential Lecture July 16, 2010. "Our goal with the Presidential Lecture Series is to supplement the classroom experience with real-life lessons on innovation, collaboration, and leadership," says Dartmouth President Jim Yong Kim. Mayor Bloomberg discussed his experiences in government, philanthropy, and business.
View Related articles related to Summer Restaurant Week Nyc. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Dartmouth Presidential Lectures: Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment