Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sharp TV Recipes: Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Rice Cracker-crusted Tuna with Spicy Citrus Sauce

#The Best Sharp TV Recipes: Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Rice Cracker-crusted Tuna with Spicy Citrus Sauce.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Sharp TV Recipes: Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Rice Cracker-crusted Tuna with Spicy Citrus Sauce

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm pleased to gift Video on Summer Restaurant Week Nyc. i want it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. info that is useful. along with your friends. Sharp TV Recipes: Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Rice Cracker-crusted Tuna with Spicy Citrus Sauce, that I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the read. Sharp TV Recipes: Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Rice Cracker-crusted Tuna with Spicy Citrus Sauce Video Clips. Duration : 4.43 Mins.

Sharpformen.com's resident chef, Rory McGouran, shows you how to make a quick and easy seared tuna appetizer. The recipe comes from Jean-Georges Vongerichten, whose new restaurant, Market, opened at the Vancouver Shangri-La Hotel earlier this year. For an interview with Jean-Georges, visit www.sharpformen.com.
View Related articles related to Summer Restaurant Week Nyc. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Sharp TV Recipes: Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Rice Cracker-crusted Tuna with Spicy Citrus Sauce.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment