Saturday, June 23, 2012

Indochine (Restaurant Week NYC, Winter 2010)

1# Indochine (Restaurant Week NYC, Winter 2010).

VDO of Indochine (Restaurant Week NYC, Winter 2010)

After we have a tendency to got the information about Restaurant Week Ny ago VDO, we are going to look at the Indochine (Restaurant Week NYC, Winter 2010). I urge everyone to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have come across Indochine (Restaurant Week NYC, Winter 2010). I saw that it was necessary for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not wish to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. Indochine (Restaurant Week NYC, Winter 2010) Tube. Duration : 4.50 Mins.

For NYC Winter Restaurant Week 2010 we decided to check out Indochine for dinner. Even though it's close to us, it was completely off our radar. Years ago we would go dancing in their downstair's basement, and we once stopped in for a cocktail before seeing the "Blue Man Group" (still next door), but we have never eaten here... Indochine serves up French-Vietnamese cuisine, and it's one of the first restaurants to do fusion. It's celebrating it's 25th year, and it's still going strong. The interior reminds me of being on South Beach. I loved all the tropical plants and how it was so dimly lit, very romantic and intimate, but unfortunately not great for photos or video. We got a lovely corner table, Branden was very pleased. Our Cocktail: The Indochine Martini Vodka infused with Pineapple, Ginger and fresh Lime. This drink was amazing! I think this will become our summer cocktail! I'll be making it with all fresh organic ingredients and Square One Vodka which is organic too. yum! My Appetizer: Asian Lump Crab Cakes with a watercress-ginger sauce These were perfection. Crispy, and pure crab inside, no filler. The little salad was inside a leaf wrapped into a cone. A+ for presentation. I'll be using this idea sometime soon, when my garden comes back to life... Branden's Appetizer: Spicy Beef Salad Thinly sliced beef with basil, mint, lemongrass and spicy oil-free Vietnamese dressing. It was bursting with the spicy flavor you want and expect from a dish like this. But Branden ...
View Related articles related to Restaurant Week Ny. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Indochine (Restaurant Week NYC, Winter 2010).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment